Summer Internship Program
Do you have the innovative mind to accelerate your future career, or understand how business functions work at a global company? Nissan is looking for students that are enrolled in undergraduate and graduate program for summer internship program. Students that are interested in the program will be assigned at one of our facilities during the summer for a 12 week program. The program provides hands on experience on daily business activities as well as creates a future possibility for entry level position at Nissan.
Requirements and Benefits:
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program. Students become ineligible upon graduation.
- Internships last for 12 weeks during the summer, primarily May – August.
- Extensions may be granted for up to 2 weeks
- If longer, intern must be converted to co-op and demonstration vehicle must be returned
- Interns receive a demonstration car (paid by business).
- Relocation assistance is available on a case-by-case basis (paid by business).
- Human Resources
- Information Technologies/ Information Studies
- Corporate Communications
- Product Planning
- Project Management
- Dealer Support
- Research and Development
- Market Intelligence
- Parts & Service
Nissan's Rotational Development Program (NRDP)
Set off on an accelerated path to your career success! Nissan’s Rotational Development Program gives graduates from the world's top universities the chance to join Nissan's diverse global team and become our future leaders. If you share our passion for innovative products and desire to make an impact, you're at the right place.
Beginning with high-impact stretch assignments, this 5 year rotational program nurtures your overall business acumen in mature and emerging markets. Program participants will enjoy accelerated career paths with 3-5 rotations (every 12-18 months).
Become empowered through exposure to a broad range of global business styles and insightful interaction with industry leaders.
Nissan's Rotational Development Program (NRDP) is split into:
- NRDP- Americas: offers rotations with primary focus on the Americas along with rotational opportunities across all brands including Nissan/ Infiniti/ Renault/ Datsun in other regions of the globe. For the NRDP-Americas program, you must be authorized to work in either Canada, Mexico, or United States.
- NRDP-Global: ensures rotations across a minimum of two regions including but not limited to the Americas, AMIE (Africa, Middle East, India, Europe), and Asia. Experiences across all brands including Nissan, Renault, Infiniti, and Datsun are possible. You must be willing to relocate and travel throughout your 5 year participation. For more information on NRPD-Global, please visit Nissan's Global careers webpage.
For more information regarding this program, please refer to this PDF. The document contains program specifics as well as some of our frequently asked questions.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this accelerated, rotational development program, please contact your university Career Services team directly to see if we are recruiting at your school. Our recruiting timeframe is August to November each year. We do not accept applications outside this window.