We prioritize the well-being of our employees above all else, because everyone should enjoy coming to work. Whether you're on the design team or work in HR, we want to make sure that you're able to use your time and resources most efficiently, without losing sight of the things that matter.
That's why we have a range of benefits and programs across our global network that promote a healthy work-life balance and help employees pursue professional goals and personal passions. Just like customers can customize their vehicles, our employees can customize their work arrangements from health insurance coverage, on-site childcare to "family support leave," telecommuting, and other flexible work arrangements.
A few years ago, Nissan introduced LiveWell - your health. your life., a comprehensive benefit program that includes health improvement benefits to help employees and covered dependents prevent illness, manage chronic health conditions and lead healthier lifestyles. The LiveWell program includes two components – a Consumer Driven Health Plan with a Health Savings Account (HSA) and Health Improvement Programs. Nissan provides HSA funding for participation in health improvement activities (wellness programs and disease management) and personal improvement activities (such as participation in weight-loss programs or regular physical activity). Our goal is to create a culture of wellness at Nissan with our employees and our community.
In addition to health benefits, Nissan offers a range of benefit programs including:
- Pharmacy benefits
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Savings plan with company match
- A Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- Accrued vacation and 14 paid holidays
- Discount vehicle purchase program for family and friends
- Opportunity to participate in the available company lease vehicle program
- On-site medical center and Nissan Family Pharmacy (in major locations)
- On-site fitness center in major locations OR reimbursement for gym memberships at all locations
- Tuition Assistance
To learn more about Nissan's LiveWell program, visit www.WINHR.biz to see what Nissan employees see.