Summer Internship Program
Do you have the innovative mind to accelerate your future career, or understand how business functions work at a global company? Nissan is looking for students that are enrolled in undergraduate and graduate program for summer internship program. Students that are interested in the program will be assigned at one of our facilities during the summer for a 12 week program. The program provides hands on experience on daily business activities as well as creates a future possibility for entry level position at Nissan.
Requirements and Benefits:
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program. Students become ineligible upon graduation.
- Internships last for 12 weeks during the summer, primarily May – August.
- Extensions may be granted for up to 2 weeks
- If longer, intern must be converted to co-op and demonstration vehicle must be returned
- Interns receive a demonstration car (paid by business).
- Relocation assistance is available on a case-by-case basis (paid by business).
- Human Resources
- Information Technologies/ Information Studies
- Corporate Communications
- Product Planning
- Project Management
- Dealer Support
- Research and Development
- Market Intelligence
- Parts & Service
NISSAN ROTATIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (NRDP)
Set off on an accelerated path to your career success! Nissan’s Rotational Development Program gives graduates from the world's top universities the chance to join our diverse global team and become future leaders. If you share our passion for innovative products and desire to make an impact, you're at the right place.
Beginning with high-impact stretch assignments, this five-year rotational program nurtures your overall business acumen in mature and emerging markets. Program participants will enjoy accelerated career paths with three to five rotations (every 12-18 months).
Become empowered through exposure to a broad range of global business styles and insightful interaction with industry leaders.
NRDP is split into two tracks:
- NRDP – North America: offers rotations with primary focus on North America, along with rotational opportunities across all brands—including Nissan/ INFINITI/ Renault/ Datsun—in other regions of the globe. For this track, you must be authorized to work in North America.
- NRDP – Global: provides rotations across a minimum of two regions, including the Americas, AMI (Africa, Middle East, India), Europe and Asia & Oceania. Experiences across Nissan, Renault, INFINITI and Datsun are possible. You must be willing to relocate and travel throughout your five-year participation. For more information on NRPD-Global, please visit our global career site.
For more information on the NRDP-North America program, please refer to this PDF.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this accelerated, rotational development program, please contact your university career services team directly to see if we are recruiting at your school. Our recruiting timeframe is August to November each year. We do not accept applications outside this window.