Do you dare to change the world? The automotive industry will face more changes in the next 5 years than it has in the last 20. We are looking for the next generation of leaders who want to shape this industry’s future, work with the latest technologies, and build a global reputation in the world’s largest automotive manufacturer.
The rotational development program is designed to accelerate your career after receiving an MBA. Currently in its 20th year of operation, this competitive program provides leadership development through high-impact stretch assignments across geographies and functions. Your customized development plan includes executive mentoring, business-leader sponsorship, and connection to a diverse alumni network. Automotive industry experience is not mandatory, but functional experience in your area of interest is required.
Set off on an accelerated path to your career success!
> PROGRAM OVERVIEW:
- 5-year program with 3-4 assignments specific to each participant’s career path and organization’s needs
- Cross-functional / cross-regional rotations ranging from 12-18 months to build the knowledge and skills needed to become a regional & global leader
- Potential for movement to all brands within Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi
- Support for developing key leadership qualities through mentoring, feedback, and leadership training
|Regional Track||ARDP Global||ARDP China||NRDP America|
|Assignment||Across all regions||Primarily in China||Primarily in North America|
|Requirement||Global Mobility||Mandarin Chinese||US work Authorization|
> PROGRAM CRITERIA:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience prior to enrolling in MBA program
- Globally or regionally mobile for 5-year duration of program
- Strong desire to learn and contribute quickly to deliver results
- Demonstration of people leadership abilities and a desire to lead teams and develop others
- Fluency in English is mandatory, other languages may be required for some regions
- We have provided more information in this PDF about our program, including frequently asked questions and insights from graduates and current program participants for you to get an idea of what it's like to be one of us!
- If you think you have what it takes to succeed in a global leadership role please contact your school's career services directly to see if we are recruiting at your school. For further inquiries please contact us
PLEASE SPECIFY THE FUNCTIONAL & REGIONAL TRACK IN YOUR COVER LETTER
Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi represent the world’s largest automotive alliance. Together, the partners sold more than 10.76 million vehicles in nearly 200 countries in 2018. The member companies are focused on collaboration and maximizing synergies to boost competitiveness. With 10 major brands, this strategic alliance is leading the electric revolution, pioneering innovations, and maximizing synergies with one purpose: to provide mobility for all.
Follow us on:
ALLIANCE ROTATIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM GLOBAL
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT: ARDP-G@MAIL.NISSAN.CO.JP